Creating a PlanetCare user account
Creating a PlanetCare user account is simple and takes only a few minutes.
It will give you an overview of your PlanetCare orders, enable you to edit your address, allow you access to your payment information and change payment details, show transaction history subscription status, and more.
To create a user account, follow the simple steps, which are listed and illustrated below. As always, we’re here if you have any questions or difficulties – just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org we’ll be happy to help.
Your PlanetCare Team
1. Go to our shop page www.planetcare.org and click the person icon in the top right corner.
2. Click ‘Create Account’.
3. Fill out the form by entering your first name, last name, email (you must use the same email you used when buying/subscribing), and choose a password. Then, click the ‘CREATE’ button.
4. Go to your email inbox and open the activation email which is sent to you automatically. Click the ‘Activate your account’ button.
5. After clicking on the “Activate your account” button, you will be redirected back to the PlanetCare shop and the “My Account” page will show up. Here you’ll be able to access and amend all information about your purchases and payment details (click on ‘Manage your subscription’ button on the right). And you can edit your address by clicking on ‘View Addresses’ button on the right.
6. To log out, click on the ‘Log out’ text.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.