Independent Test Results
Since the very first day, PlanetCare team has been driven by our commitment to providing efficient, practical and affordable solutions that will allow every household to stop sending microfibres into the environment.
It is not enough that we believe our filters are efficient. We have had them tested for their fibre retention ability by internal procedures as well as by independent third parties. In all cases rigorous scientific procedures were used.
An important part of this strategy was to employ independent, scientific, state-of-the-art testing all along the way. Results from these tests (and many, many internal tests including constant use in our own homes) have helped us to develop a market leading product that is now offered to our customers and comes with an efficiency guarantee.
Key external tests (click to download reports):
- National Institute of Chemistry, Ljubljana, Slovenia (gen1, 2017)
- Test by a major machine producer (unnamed) (gen1, 2018)
- National Research Council, Institute for Polymers, Composites and Biomaterials, Pozzuoli, Italy (gen2, 2018)
- Swedish Environmental Protection Agency (gen3, 2018)
Endless testing is performed in our own lab and in our homes. Unlike external efficiency tests we combine efficiency with durability tests and go even beyond 30 consecutive washing cycles. Apart from following fibre retention our testing station simultaneously measures water flow, machine functions and pressure drops in real time.
Our filters will continue to be tested and improved so that we can provide the best and most efficient solution to all that wish to reduce plastic pollution of our planet.
- Een selectie kiezen resulteert in het geheel verversen van de pagina.
- Druk op de spatiebalk en vervolgens op de pijltoetsen om een selectie te maken.