Job: Chief Marketing Officer
Do you want to use your marketing skills for creating lots of positive impact? We are looking for a super driven and passionate CMO to create marketing magic and grow our e-commerce business.
This is a very hands-on role and while we absolutely appreciate there is only so many things one can excel in, we do need you to be a bit of a marketing Swiss army knife. A very good knowledge of English is also essential.
If you join us, you’ll work in a relaxed and connected team that’s exploding with ideas - all geared towards the ultimate goal of creating a better tomorrow. For real: we make microfiber filters for plastics that otherwise ends up in nature and our bodies. It doesn’t get much more impactful than this.
Sounds like your cup of (microplastics-free) tea? Send us your CV, we can’t wait to meet you.
P.S.: We’ll be reviewing the applications as they come in, so don’t delay applying.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Plan, implement, and manage the marketing strategy
- Contribute to overall growth of the company
- Monitor metrics and plan experiments to optimise performance
- Oversee e-commerce strategy and activities
- Overall responsibility for all sales channels
- Overall responsibility for PlanetCare’s websites
- Oversee the social media strategy
- Oversee and implement email marketing strategy and activities
- Oversee and steer all customer experience activities
- Overall responsibility for partnership activities
- Overall responsibility for digital advertising campaigns
- Hands-on content creation
Email us at email@example.com and attach your CV. Please note that we will be reviewing the applications as they come in and will fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate.
We can’t wait to hear from you!