Take the housing top and attach it to the holder with the four screws provided.
To ensure your holder withstands the vibrations from the machine and supports the weight of the filter, please attach the holder following these simple steps:
- Select a section of the washing machine where the surface is as even as possible.
- Thoroughly clean the surface where you’ll attach the holder (this is best done with 70% alcohol).
- Be careful not to touch the sticky tape after you’ve removed the protection layer.
- Attach the holder to the cleaned surface & press firmly for 5 seconds.
Attach the existing tube leading water from the washing machine to the "IN" attachment on the housing top and use the supplied tube to connect the "OUT" side to the drain.
Stick the cartridge in the housing top and screw on the cup.
Finally, attach the magnetic counter under the ON button of your washing machine. Use
the counter each time you do your laundry.
Your microfiber filter is now ready to use! After approximately 20 washes replace the cartridge for a new one.
And how to replace the cartridge?
Unscrew the cup and remove
the dirty cartridge. Let it drain and dry for return and reuse.
Now take a new cartridge and attach it into the housing top. Attach and tighten the cup and your filter is ready to use again.
When you’ve installed the
last clean cartridge, pack all your dirty cartridges in a box and return them to PlanetCare for recycling.
Shipping is on us!
Thank you for caring!
- Scegliendo una selezione si ottiene un aggiornamento completo della pagina.
- Premi la barra spaziatrice e i tasti freccia per effettuare una selezione.